Upon completion of a major in Communication and Media, the student will be able to:
- Examine ways communication impacts interaction and behavior between individuals.
- Apply appropriate technology in the development and dissemination of media messages.
- Develop an enhanced understanding of how communication theories are linked to today’s contemporary media practices.
- Design media messages for diverse target audiences.
- Comprehend the field of communication in order to confidently enter the workforce.
- Develop effective communication strategies based on ethical principles and respect to diversity.