The AUK Library supports research, teaching and learning needs of the AUK community through information resources, expertise, and innovative services.
- To provide access to quality information resources in a variety of formats that support the curriculum and research needs and aspirations of the university.
- To expand and strengthen the library's teaching role and continue to provide an information literacy program that enhances critical thinking, academic success, and lifelong learning.
- To support the university's research activities and enhance visibility and access to its intellectual output.
- To ensure dynamic learning environments and flexible physical spaces that support collaborative learning and individual study, and which respond to user needs through regular assessment.
- To create a culture of engagement with the university community and the larger library community through collaborative and sustainable partnerships.
- To attract and retain knowledgeable staff committed to service excellence and enhance their professional skills and contributions within professional organizations.
- Life-Long Learning
- Intellectual Freedom