Photocopying, Printing and Scanning
Self-service printing, copying, and scanning are available in both floors of the library. Each student is entitled to a free photocopying balance of 250 pages per fall and spring, and 100 pages for the summer course. Photocopiers can be used to scan documents to a USB drive or as an email attachment. In order to start using the service, students need to stop by the library office or send an email to email@example.com to get their pin code.
Steps for Students
- Click here to generate your pin code, and login using AUK credentials.
- Your account will be loaded with 250 free copies for each of the fall and spring semesters, and 100 free copies for the summer semester.
- To get your printout, enter your code in any of the printing/photocopying machines in the library.
- You can use the same code for photocopying or scanning.
Important Notes about Photocopying
- If you ran out of free balance, you can purchase additional balance and refill your account at the Finance Department.
- When the code expires or gets lost, you can generate another one using the same URL.
Unused balance will not be carried over to the following semesters. It will be reset to "0" by the end of every semester, and then reloaded with the new allowance.
- Paper jams do not affect your account - Check your balance
- You tried to photocopy and you got a bad/ruined copy
- Take the bad/ruined copy to the librarian
- The responsible librarian will handle the approval of refunds upon submission of proof of a bad copy
- Fill out and sign a refund form
- The responsible librarian will communicate with IT to adjust the student accounts accordingly
- No refund for unused copies when a student finally leaves the University for any Reason.
Photocopying and Printing Charges
|A4 = 18 fils (1 copy)
||A4 = 72 fils (1 colored copy)
|A4 double sided = 34 fils
||A4 double sided = 139 fils
|A3 = 36 fils
||A3 = 144 fils
|A3 double sided = 70 fils
||A3 double sided = 283 fils
|Envelope = 10 fils